Pages

I've Been Writing Up a Storm! Check Out my Articles!

As of this year, I officially became a freelance writer! I've been loving every minute of it  the feeling you get from seeing your writing officially published! It's a pretty big goal for me, as one of my dream jobs includes being able to combine my passion for writing with my passion for Japan. (It's also nice to get paid for it, too!). Thus I've been writing up a storm over the past seven months, and I've already published a whopping sixteen articles! Unfortunately, since I've been so busy doing freelance writing, I've been less active on my blog, as I'm using most of my ideas for articles. But don't despair! I'll be posting more blogs, and you can count on my monthly Disney store updates!

If you haven't read my articles yet, please check them out on izanau.com!

Japan Trend Tracker: Radio Fish's "Perfect Human"​

Radio Fish's "Golden"​ New Hit

The Ultimate Simple Yet Effective Japanese Study Trick





The Donburi of Your Nightmares: Katsu Ika Odori-don and Other Live Consumption

The Unexpected Thing that Matters When Renting an Apartment in Japan

Cold Stone Creamery Japan's Gorgeous "Ice Candy"​ Ice Cream Pops



Gachapon: Weird yet Surprisingly Versatile and Satisfying Toys in a Bubble

Sweets Cranes: UFO Catchers with a Sweet Tooth

Specialty Western Sweets - Only in Japan

Lost in Translation - English Movie Titles in Japan


Rokyou: Japan's Daily Horoscope

Heruzu - Japan's Latest Novelty Band is Hella Hot

Halloween in Japan - the Same, Except Different

New Halloween Sweet Potato Fries at McDonald's



The Yutori Generation: Grueling Perseverence Over Leisure

Big in Taiwan: Japan



Thanks for reading! Keep your eye out for more articles, and more blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment