Pages

August/September Disney Goods – Goodbye Summer, Make Way for Halloween!

It's been a while since my last Disney update as I was on summer break in America for the whole month of August! I'm back and refreshed, and super excited to hit the Disney store again! It may only be September, but Halloween goods have already hit the shelves. Right now the Unibearsity bears are this month's highlight, with adorable Disney Halloween costumes to dress up your bear with.



But first, a brief glance back at some products from this summer. Even more Alice in Wonderland clothing debuted, and more important, so did Finding Dory products!

Costume from Alice Through the Looking Glass.
Aren't they adorable? They even have baby Dory, and of course Tsum Tsums.

I don't think baby Dory's eyes could get any bigger.

Just keep swimming!
Star Wars Tsum Tsums have also expanded  you can get just about every character in the galaxy!


Back to September, those bears are awfully cute, aren't they? They even sell a little ghost bear, and pumpkin bears.

Sweet lil' Halloween bears.
The cutest Jack-o-lantern you've ever seen.
Of course you can't celebrate Halloween without dressing up your bear in adorable Disney character costumes - I'm sure there will be plenty of kids with matching bears this year.


For an easy costume fix, you can simply wear these character masks.


You can also splurge on these jackets to stay warm and have your costume all in one (thought I'm not sure I'd advise wearing the furry one after Halloween as like, you know, every day wear.)


They even have these fun headbands featuring Yoda and Princess Leia's infamous buns, which function as stylish earmuffs as well!


My favorite product this month is this Zootopia notebook. Each section has a different character at the top! It's super cute.


The jewelry section has some new additions as well. They're called "reversible jewels", clip-on earrings that can be worn both ways. I'd have liked to buy some, but I really hate clip-ons. The one bummer is that they often have clip-on earrings at the Disney Japan store without having regular versions. I guess it's not that uncommon to have unpierced ears in Japan.


As always, there are plenty of pretty hair-clips to choose from  just don't wear this many at once!


And just in time for Halloween are these Mickey pumpkin and ghost earrings!


I was so tempted to buy this – it looks like a jewelry case but it says it has notes inside. Of course you could use it either way.


You can still get those Finding Dory products, too! Key chains, cell phone accessories, even ice cube molds!


A cool new item are these wind chimes, available as well in Winnie the Pooh. This is a really unique product I'd love to get my hands on.




That's it for this month! October is sure to have even more Halloween products  I'm predicting The Nightmare Before Christmas will have some fun new stuff. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment