Pages

New Disney Blogs Available on Disney Elite!

Hi all, you may have noticed my extended absence after returning from Japan as I have focused on my professional writing career. While sadly my writing on izanau.com was removed after a website overhaul, I am now a writer for disneyelite.com! If you've enjoyed reading my many Disney store updates and guides to Tokyo Disney parks, you'll enjoy even more Disney-themed blogs surrounding the latest news, events, shopping, and more.

Check out all of my posts at my author page, including:

Disney Face Masks Debut to Curb Coronavirus

The History Behind King Arthur Carousel: "Created for the Young and the Young-at-Heart"

Disney Coronavirus Update: What's Postponed, What's Canceled?

Pixar Moves Onward with Their Latest Hit

Making Modern Magic Happen with New Parade

Build a Better Bear with Baby Yoda

Create Your Own Custom Disney Phone Case in Tomorrowland

Lunar New Year Celebration and Recap at California Adventure

Star Wars Galaxy Edge Update

New Minnie Mouse Collection and More Debut in Time for Valentine's Day

...and many more!






No comments:

Post a Comment